Summer is in full swing… The days are HOT and the nights are long. However summer is a busy time between social plans, work, maybe coming to speech! 1 more month until it’s back to school! Is it hard for you to wake up in the morning? Do you just want to stay in bed that extra hour? Well check out these creative tips/ article by Shana Lebowitz stating ways to motivate you to wake up earlier and be productive!
As Benjamin Franklin once said, “Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.”
- Have something to look forward to when you wake up.
- Set a bedtime alarm.
- Chug a glass of water before bed.
- Start an enjoyable nighttime routine.
- Don’t oversleep.
- Register for an early-morning activity (ie. yoga).
- Take on the responsibility of waking up someone else.
Hope you have a productive morning 🙂
-Pamela Leibowitz MA CF- SLP TSSLD